|With maximum flexibility in mind, KLANG has created the KLANG:konductor, its most powerful and versatile immersive in-ear mixing processor to date, delivering connectivity that is ready for today and tomorrow. Designed with monitor engineers and fixed installations in mind, the high end mixing system delivers 16 immersive mixes and processes 128 input signals at up to 96kHz at an astonishing internal latency of less than 0.25ms.
KLANG:konductor is equipped with three DMI slots, which provide unrivaled IO freedom and guarantee flawless integration into any existing setups. Paired with the included single channel routing capabilities, it also allows the user to freely route between the immersive mix engine and convert between different DMI formats, e.g. Optocore, Dante or MADI, with each DMI card offering up to 64 input and output channels at both 48kHz and 96kHz.
Seamless integration into DiGiCo's control interface and the intuitive KLANG:app give engineers direct control, with KLANG:kontroller allowing musicians to control their own mix. This combination ensures maximum flexibility, with mixes always quickly accessible, along with fast access to system and mix settings.
Offering the same studio grade amplifier circuit as KLANG:quelle, the front mounted headphone port enables the engineers to directly connect their headphones and even low-impedance in-ears and route their console's cue output to it and seamlessly switch to a KLANG cue via the app.
The device also has a front mounted 7-inch colour touch display to allow for direct mix control, audio setup, routing and monitoring meters. A network port on the front of the unit provides power over ethernet to directly connect a KLANG:kontroller or KLANG:quelle, and dual redundant power supplies offer maximum reliability.
- 16 immersive In-Ear mixes
- 128 inputs channels
- 3 DMI card expansion slots (e.g. for Optocore, MADI, Dante)
- Arbitrary single channel audio routing (between DMI cards and engine)
- Ultra low latency through cutting edge FPGA technology
- Integrated Studio Grade Headphone Amp for Monitoring
- Workflow integration with DiGiCo SD and Q series consoles
- Compatible with KLANG:app, KLANG:kontroller and other KLANG processors
- 7" touch screen with full KLANG:app control
- KLANG's root intensity EQs