|KLANG:quelle is a 4 output Dante headphone amp and integrates 2 devices in 1 - the combination of a valuable Dante enabled digital-analog converter and the professional 4-channel headphone amp. Through the choice of premium converters suitable for low-resistance in-ear headphones, a crystal clear sound, without abnormal sounds, is enabled.
KLANG:quelle is delivered with either a stabilizing plug adapter or a network cable, which is enabled over Power over Ethernet (PoE). This is exactly the correct solution for your high standards, being in a complex studio, at band rehearsals or in the hectic daily stage routine. Everywhere at these places, an extremely reliable, latency free and momentum faithful headphone sound is essential. This is where KLANG:quelle comes into play. All these features come in a convenient and compact case. Get to know more about the advantages of KLANG:quelle and we are certain that you'll never want to work again without one. Just fill out our contact form or send us an email. KLANG:quelle can be used in the studio or rehearsal room as an extension for the KLANG:fabrik. Even musicians on stage will benefit when running a hardwired headphone or in-ear setup. Perfect team mates.
- 4 headphone outputs
- DanteTM with 8 channel input
- Volume regulation
- Level preselection
- Compact Case
- Suitable for in-ears and headphones
- 4 × individual stereo headphone outputs
- High-end converters 44.1-192 kHz | 24 bit
- DanteTM 8 channel input(Low latency, up to 125usec)
- Ultra low output impedance, perfect for in-ears
- Power over Ethernet & external power supply
- Compact (ca. 19''/3) case
- Adjustable gain ranges (-12 / 0 / +12 dB)
- Weight: 0.9 kg / 1.98 lbs